What exactly is a Postpartum Doula, you might ask?
A Postpartum doula is someone who is trained to support both mom and baby. Our postpartum doulas brings their experience, companionship, and emotional support to parents and their newborns while providing physical, educational and non-judgmental support. Their primary focus is on mother’s recovery from birth, and baby’s adjustment to life on the outside.
- Our doulas are well versed in breast and bottle feeding
- Emotional and physical recovery from birth
- Provide evidenced based information on various topics
- Day and/or overnight care
- Sleep guidance
- Infant soothing and general coping skills
- Referrals for lactation consulting and other needs
- Reassuring care for siblings
- Light errands and cooking
- Light housekeeping and laundry
What does something this awesome cost?
- Gift Certificates are available and make a wonderful baby shower gift for new parents!
- Hourly Fee $25 during the hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm
- 8 hour packages purchased in advance available for $175
- Hourly fee $35 per hour during the hours of 8:30pm – 6:30am
- 10 Hour packages purchased in advance available for $300