What exactly is a Postpartum Doula, you might ask?
After welcoming a baby, new parents need time and space to rest with their baby and bond. Families need sleep, a peaceful home, nourishing meals, encouraging words, and a postpartum and baby guru on speed dial to answer questions. Your postpartum doula provides all of this to you as you get to know your newest family member.
- Our doulas are well versed in breast and bottle feeding
- Emotional and physical recovery from birth
- Provide evidenced based information on various topics
- Day and/or overnight care
- Sleep guidance
- Infant soothing and general coping skills
- Referrals for lactation consulting and other needs
- Reassuring care for siblings
- Light errands and cooking
- Light housekeeping and laundry
What does something this awesome cost?
- Daytime Postpartum Doula Service packages available starting at $560 for 20 hours of doula care.
- Gift certificates and flexible payment options available for your convenience